Re-opening Sat 4th July
Re-opening Saturday 4th July
We are working hard to contact all of the clients that had appointments through lockdown and those that have asked to be contacted.
Due to the nature and closeness of our work, we feel it is in the best interests of you and our team to make sure strict measures are in place when we re-open. We will hope to reduce these measures in time as social distancing guidelines are lifted.
Therefore please be aware of the following conditions when making an appointment:
- At the time of making a booking you will be asked several Corona Virus related questions in order to check your suitability for treatment. If you book online, we will call you in advance of your appointment.
- You will be issued with a specific time slot, however, if you are late, we will not be able to be as flexible as we have been in the past and unfortunately we may not be able to accommodate your appointment.
- Everyone entering the Salon will be required to wear a mask. You are welcome to wear your own or we can supply you one for a charge of £0.50
- On arrival at the salon, please wait at the door to be greeted by a member of the team.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands at the entrance door while entering the Salon.
We understand that some of you may feel these measures are a little extreme, however, it is imperative that our team are reassured and feel comfortable to perform the services in the same professional manner that they usually would.
In addition to these precautions, we have arranged for a full and thorough clean prior to re-opening. We have also introduced additional cleaning time following all treatments, staff will have access to full PPE requirements where necessary and our staff have carried out specific training in preparation.
We would like to thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. Please continue to keep safe and we look forward to seeing you very soon.